BOOKING AND REFUND POLICY
– All our hostels’ check-in/check-out timings are-
Check-in time: 13:00 hrs IST. (Check-in are allowed only till 23:00 hrs)
Check-out time: 11:00 hrs IST.
– In case the guest arrives earlier than the check-in time, they can hang out in the common area till the bed/room is ready. However, if the guests are arriving as early as 5:30 – 6:00 am, it is highly recommended to book a bed for the previous night to ensure a good night’s sleep.
– Check-out time at all our hostels is up to 11:00 hrs. Late check-out can be available on prior request and is subject to availability. The guests, however, can wait at the common areas until the time of departure.
– All our Hostels have designated smoking areas. Please adhere to utilizing these designated areas and refrain from smoking inside your rooms.
-Company policy dictates that no guest can reside in the hostel for more than a period of 7 days.
-Accommodations can be made to this due to emergency circumstances but the rights of admission remain with us.
-All guests must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at the Hostel.
– It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the hostel.
– The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID Card. Guests with Local IDs will not be allowed admission.
– The Hosteller is a backpackers’ hostel and we aim to provide lodging for solo travellers and young backpackers. We do not recommend families to stay at The Hosteller. Guests travelling with families are recommended to book a hotel.
– Prepayment is mandatory at the property during check-in. (Cash, CC, UPI are accepted at the premises)
– Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the rooms. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the common areas. Visitor timings are 10 am – 7 pm (across all our hostels).
– In the case of 3 or 4 people travelling together, we regret to inform you that we cannot guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room. That will strictly be subject to availability.
– Different destinations and properties may have different policies during specific times of the year.
– Guest are responsible for their own personal belongings.
– Outside pets are not allowed.
– Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Hostel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right to take action against the guest. Rest assured, proper investigations will be undertaken by the administration to ensure that the affair is dealt with in complete fairness.
– Right to admission is reserved.
-We have a 3-day cancellation policy (i.e. 3 days from the check-in date). Your booking amount is eligible for a refund only if we are informed 3 days in advance. Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges.
– Payment of the balance amount is necessary at the time of check-in.
– The reservations made at the hostel are non-transferable. Therefore, it is mandatory for the guest in whose name the booking has been made to show up.
-Refunds would be made through bank transfer and would take a processing time of 2-3 working days. Processing fee would be charged extra.
Long Stay Policy (Jaipur & Delhi)
- Before proceeding with a Long term (extended) booking, please note, The Hosteller DOES NOT ALLOW Extended stays beyond 7 days (even if the bookings are made in multiple installments, or through any booking platform).
- In case of an extended booking of more than 7 days, you would be asked to check-out on the 8th day unless and until the booking has been pre-authorised. Refund for the same will be processed in accordance with our cancellation policy
- If the Individual’s behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refund.
- Any individual extended bookings which has not been authorised in advance, or has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not an extended booking can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
- The Hosteller reserves the Right To Admission.
- Our Long term (extended) stay policy is applicable at our city hostels only.
- The right to pre-authorize a guest to stay for an extended period is reserved with the staff of the hostel with the highest authority
- This policy is effective from 29th July at all the locations / hostels managed by The Hosteller Hospitality Pvt Ltd. or any of its associates/partners
The guest may be deemed unfit to stay on our ‘premises’ when there is a case of –
b. Non-adherence of hostel rules
c. Non-adherence of Customer policies
d. Misbehaviour (Physical/mental/verbal or in any kind)
f. Personal hygiene
i. Non payment/delay in payment of dues
j. Other guest inconveniences
k. Resource mismanagement
-Every foreign guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in: their passport and a valid visa in originals.
-Every Pakistani guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in: an additional residence permit letter from the Indian High Commission in Islamabad along with the passport and valid visa in originals.
-Local residents are not allowed to stay at The Hosteller. Local residents i.e. people living in the city or any adjoining areas where The Hosteller is located are not allowed to stay at The Hosteller in their respective city. The staff at all the hostels will ascertain the city of the guests’ residence on basis of the address proof that the guests provide during the check-in.