- Go to any crowded places. No parties, gatherings, office or using public transportation.
- Non-essential travel, cultural activities or religious gatherings.
- Touching dirty or public surfaces like table-tops, railings, door handles etc.
- Touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Shaking hands and hugging.
- Re-use a mask after 6-8 hours.
- Spread misinformation on social media.
- Panic. Keep your calm and follow Government & WHO directions.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds regularly.
- Wash hands before or after food.
- Be very careful about the food you are eating. Avoid street food.
- Use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Wear a mask if stepping outside.
- Change clothes as soon as you reach home.
- Practise social distancing.
- Keep your home clean and disinfected.
- Stay updated on the latest Covid-19 related updates.
IF IN TRANSIT:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Do not touch hard surfaces as much as possible.
- Keep hand sanitizer on you and apply generously.
- Avoid using public washrooms.
- Quarantine yourself at home for 14 days after reaching your destination.
- Wash and disinfect all your clothes and belongings that were with you while travelling.
- Maintain distance while in groups.
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean surfaces, if possible.
- Consult a doctor immediately if you notice Covid-19 symptoms.
STEPS TAKEN BY THE HOSTELLER TO ENSURE TRAVELLER SAFETY:
- All dorm rooms are now shut keeping in mind the safety and security of our guests and staff. Private rooms in Delhi, Jaipur, Pushkar, Goa, McleodGanj and Kasol are open to help travellers who are in need. They are priced at INR 1000 flat.
- Strict sanitation practises in all rooms and hostels.
- Masks provided at check-in.
- Healthy and cleanly prepared food in hostels with open cafes.
- 24/7 medical assistance.
- Alcohol based sanitiser bottles stationed in all common spaces.